Follows regular Klondike rules, with the following changes:
- The tableau is face-up but, like Klondike, only top cards or cards in a sequence can be moved.
- Any card (not just kings) can go into an open cell.
- The deck can only be accessed once. After all cards have been drawn, it does not reset.
- After all the cards in the deck are gone, the spot where the deck sat becomes a free cell.
- Cards in the foundation can not be moved back onto the tableau.
- Game developed by Blake Watson
- Sawayama Solitaire rules by Zachtronics
- Card graphics from https://github.com/deck-of-cards/standard-deck
- Royals modified from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_English_pattern_playing_cards#/media/File:English_pattern_playing_cards_deck.svg
- Suit icons are from Font Awesome Pro (license)
Source code is available on GitHub.